Wherever you go, every business is trying to incorporate email marketing in their marketing strategy, and the reason lies in its positive result generation. However, the results solely depend on the implementation, and it’s a success factor. In this article, we are talking about email marketing and how it can be implemented to drive positive results.
Email marketing is the process of sending promotional and prospective emails to the target audience and potential customers for advertising purposes. If the email marketing campaign is implemented correctly, the emails will be transformed into customers and leads.
Importance of Email Marketing
Many businesses have made a huge mistake in implementing spam emails in their strategies, which has tarnished the image of effective email marketing. The implementation of effective email marketing holds great benefits for businesses such as;
- 99% of the consumer check their emails on a daily basis which makes it the top communication channel as compared to other sources
- Your account can be deleted anytime from the social media platform if someone reports about you. However, the email lists with email marketing will remain safe with you
- The return on investment rate of email marketing is whooping 4400% because it offers higher conversion of leads (yes, even better than social media conversions!)
Email Marketing – The Fundamentals of Start
There are multiple complexities and small details to think about, but the following things are essential for every email marketing campaign.
- Develop your email marketing strategy
- Sign up on the email marketing software
- Create the email list from subscribers, leads, and newsletter sign-ups
- Work on the development of auto-responder as it helps in sending out updated and new content to every subscriber; old and new
- Watch the results carefully and based on results, make the changes and modifications
Work on Subject Line
Whenever someone receives the email alert, they tend to read the subject instead of opening the email. They read the subjects, and based on its words, they will make a decision is the alert is worth opening or not. So, make sure you are using engaging and attention-grabbing subject line. This might sound too basic, but the results will sweep you off your feet.
Everyone loves a little value, or may we say everyone loves the discounts? No matter what, always offer something valuable to the target audience. You can offer coupons or discounts, or you can just send out the free subscription to your eBook. It could be anything that makes your target audience “look” into the email!
Let’s be honest here and accept that we are all curious, which makes u hungry for information. Just like us, your target audience will need information too. So, in your email, add informational content such as information about some new launch or some breaking news regarding the operations.
Keep It Short
To be straightforward, no one is going to read your two pages of email because no one has that time. So, whatever you need to convey, put it in concise and simple words without crossing the length limits. On average, more than two paragraphs will bore the readers, and they won’t continue reading!